We took our first family picture Yesterday! It was a little weird to have our first family picture from behind masks. Kellee and I thought the picture reminded us of an old Twilight zone episode where the person wakes up from surgery and they think they are the ugliest person in the world when in reality they are beautiful and everyone else in the world has distorted faces.
You might be wondering why we have on masks and gowns. Don't fret, it's just a precaution. While in the NICU, Verity was exposed to some bacteria. She is not sick and it does not affect people with healthy immune systems, but as a carrier precautions must be made to keep it from the other preemies, as they are immunodeficient and susceptable to infection .
I knew they were the V files for a Reason...Look at the strange lights by V's Incubator.

Look to the Left and notice the "Orbs" !
Also, something very strange happend to us during the pictures. You'll notice spots by our faces in the pictures. They were not there on the picture of just Faith. Now, I've listened to enough Coast to Coast to know that this might be ghost or Orbs! You be the judge...
1 comment:
Somehow I think that this entry and the previous have elicited no comments from your readers because these things in the NICU are so foreign (and likely frightening) to the uninitiated.
It's like when I make random quotes in Latin--unless they speak the language, they won't understand.
With that being said, this site needs an update! Current weight, other pertinent data would all be appreciated.
Post a Comment