Will she still have a blog page? Like Faith has, I enjoy seeing what my nieces are up to. Like we need to see her first bath at home, and her first road trip - even if it's months away. Things like that, or will it be on the family blog page. Love ya. See ya soon.
WHAT! I thought we talked about this. At least explain she will now be combined with the family blog or a new 'my girls blog'. How dare you leave so many hangin'. You think you are alone in this? (just givin' you a hard time).
This kid may be the key not just to all human potential, but to all spiritual unexplained paranormal phenomena. The key to everything in The V-Files. - Mulder
4 comments:
you have a discharge date?
Does that mean she's coming home???? Come on, don't leave us haning!!!!
Will she still have a blog page? Like Faith has, I enjoy seeing what my nieces are up to. Like we need to see her first bath at home, and her first road trip - even if it's months away. Things like that, or will it be on the family blog page. Love ya. See ya soon.
WHAT! I thought we talked about this. At least explain she will now be combined with the family blog or a new 'my girls blog'. How dare you leave so many hangin'. You think you are alone in this? (just givin' you a hard time).
Post a Comment